Dutch Neck Dental offers advanced 3-D scanning through capturing three-dimensional images of the entire jaw, including the jaw joints and other important anatomical structures of the craniofacial region.
The imaging system uses low-dose radiation to produce high-quality, three-dimensional images of the entire mouth, aiding a dentist in accurately diagnosing conditions, and developing an effective and thorough treatment plan. Images are taken from a full range of different angles in just a few seconds, and are helpful in evaluating conditions such as impacted wisdom teeth and periodontal bone loss, and in determining the source of dental pain.
- Mouth Healthy
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
- Medline Plus
- National Institutes of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
Contact us to learn more about 3-D Scanning